I’ve been craving peaches nonstop right now. They’ve been so good lately! Why not put them on a pizza?
I love all of the flavors in this pizza; Creaminess from the ricotta, brightness from the arugula, sweetness from the peaches and honey, saltiness from the prosciutto and heat from the habaneros. Plus, naan bread is so convenient to make quick personal pizzas! I’m pretty sure I ate this for lunch 3 days in a row and I’m still not sick of it. You could also easily serve this as an appetizer too!
- 4 naan bread
- 1 cup ricotta
- 4 cups arugula
- ¼ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices prociutto
- 3 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 habaneros
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the naan bread for 5-10 minutes so it is sturdier, but still soft on the inside.
- While the naan bakes, heat the honey on medium-low heat in a saucepan. Slice the habaneros in half, remove most of the seeds and place the habaneros in the honey. Lower the temperature to the lowest setting once the honey has thinned out.
- Place a grill pan on medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray and then place the peach slices. Cook for a few minutes on each side so the peaches soften.
- Toss the arugula in the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Start building the pizzas. Top each naan bread with ¼ cup ricotta, ¼th the arugula, 1 cut up slice of prosciutto and the peaches.
- Remove the habaneros from the honey. Drizzle each pizza with about a tbsp of honey, cut into slices and serve.